Planning a honeymoon can be fun & stressful at the same time when you don’t know what to expect or where to go. Our top 5 honeymoon planning tips are things you should consider before you start planning. Our travel planning services & recommendations will help you put together the honeymoon of your dreams.
- Set a realistic budget – the average cost for an all inclusive adults only moderate resort is $350.00 per person per night. Plan on spending more if you want a luxury resort experience.
- If you will be honeymooning during hurricane season, be prepared to make some choices on the destination. Your travel advisor can help you weigh the risks if your heart is set on a Caribbean island that frequently gets hit and offer you options that can limit the possibility of a hurricane ruining your honeymoon.
- Think about the type of experience that you want; all beach, beach with sightseeing, ultra romantic, adventurous, etc. Not all destinations are right for every couple and your travel advisor will offer you the best options based on your wish list.
- Ask questions about the weather; Costa Rica for example gets the most rain during the month of October.
- Plan 5-6 months in advance to get the best value available.